Tuesday, August 18, 2009

its been forever I KNOW

Well it has been longer than a long time but I am back with pictures and all! I might be a little lenghy I am sorry. We had London's 1st birthday party (yes my sweet baby girl is 1) and it was AWESOME!! I was joking with people that had been complaining about my blog when I said I might just turn this into a birthday blog for the kids. I am so bad mainly because i dont think people like to read blogs without pictures and i dont very often take pictures but I have some for this post and I am really truly hoping I can become a better blogger! I had a few problems getting her party planned and perfect but after an extremely long week, non helpful husband, and white-outed invitations i got it figured out! We had it at Cotent park and it was awesome! We rented the huge water slide and a bounce house with a slide. We also had a great pinata and BBQ. It was Care Bear themed and super cute! It was pretty cold that day and hose water is always cold. I do need to clairfy that the big water slide was extremely fast! The food was great and the horse shoes were great! London was alseep durning most of the times these pictures were taken! Thanks to everyone for coming and making the day great!! I have already started my next posting with lots of updated pictures and an update on everyone!






4 comments:

The Larsons said...

so I just saw your blog and its about dang time!!! London is getting so big I need to see her!

Meg and Ryan said...

Super cute party, and London is so darling!! So glad you updated your blog, keep it up!

Trevor and Angie said...

HECK YEAH!!!! Its about stinkin time! :) Your kids are getting so big, LOVE IT! Wish we were in town so we could have partied with you. You guys go all out. So keep up this bloggin stuff or I will so call you out...:O) BTW it was so nice talking to you the other day! Lets make it a habit.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you updated your blog! I was wondering when it was going to happen, and apparently I haven't checked enough. But London's party looks great. You sure do go all out for birthdays, I'll bet your kids love it! It's weird to not have baseball to see you guys :)