Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jetts Birthday




Sooo.... Jett turned 2 and I cant even believe it has been 2 years already! We had a HUGE party for him, which we had mixed reviews and that's ok. We went BIG and it turned out wonderfully! Jett and all his friends had a GREAT time! It was the place to be! We had 2 huge blow up toys one a jump jump and the other a obstacle course with a giant slide at the end it was so great! (i kicked kamis butt even after she CHEATED by pulling me down from the top) then we had a ton of food and a pinata. Oh ya and don't forget the cotton candy maker! YUP that's right a cotton candy maker! Well we LOVE our little boy and cant wait for the birthdays to come!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU JETTERS!!!!!!



6 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

thanks britt that was so much fun i loved it!! you are such a good little mommy!! and i love you thanks for letting us stay!

Meg and Ryan said...

Very cute birthday party!!! Your kids are DARLING!!!

Skylette said...

Holy crap, I'd SAY it was the place to be! Looks like a rip-roarin' good time. What a blast!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I love the pic of the family!

Holi and TJ said...

Brittania, I love your blog. Your family pictures turned out so so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog again! I don't know how often you check it, but I just thought I'd let you know my email so you can email me and I can invite you to see ours so if we don't see you for a while you can still see when we have the baby :). so email me at melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu. (this is Creighton's wife Melissa)