Monday, October 27, 2008

Well first of all I have a confession I love to looking at peoples blogs even people I don't know, weird I know but so much fun and so interesting. Well now that's out of the way... So many people have told me I need to do a blog and I always said no and I am not sure why prob cause I am no good at this sort of thing but I decided I would give it a try. Even though I don't know much about these things. I do think it is a great way to keep everyone posted. Since I am not sure if you are like me and like to read peoples blogs you don't know I will tell you about my family one at a time.

We will start with Dan: Dan will be 30 in December he hates to hear that but I love to say it. His dad lives here and his mom lives in Vegas. He has one brother, Dusty and he also lives here. Dan started a DJ company, Mainstream Music and its been going strong for 11 years now. He has quite a list of things he does i wont bore you with all of them we will just leave it at he is a very hard worker. He is a wonderful dad and husband and i don't give him the credit he deserves.

Now to me we will make this short. I come from a family of 5 kids. My mom and dad live only 5 minutes away and that is great because i am a mamas girl. I am only 22 ha ha just had to add that in for Dan. I stay at home with my beautiful kids and i have a salon in my house for when i feel like doing hair. I LOVE doing hair I just LOVE being a mom too. I have a mild case of O.C.D. which is not funny so don't laugh because i know you are. That's enough about me.

Now to my beautiful son Jett. He will be 2 in January and the closer he gets to 2 he becomes more and more defiant. He is all boy. Never gets cold, loves to be outside, loves to eat dirt and bring dog poop to me. Although he hates things being on his hands whether its a blade of grass or a crumb from a cracker. Its funny. He is such a great big brother. He surprisingly has done very well with "sister". Everyone told me he was going to be horrible but he is not at all. He is not jealous, mean, whinny or naughty (well anymore than usual). He is very gentle and loving a little too loving at times. He has been such a joy to have.



My little princess, London. She is only 2 months old. She was only 6 lbs and 2 oz when she was born, which came has a bit of a shock after having Jett at 9 lbs. It was actually scary because i thought she was soooo tiny but it didn't take her long to gain. I took her home weighing 5 lbs 10 oz and 4 days later she was 6 lbs 4 oz. At her 2 week she was a whopping 8 lbs 11 oz. And at 2 months she was over 11 lbs. She is growing like a weed. She is a very good baby. I have to admit it is VERY fun having a girl!! She is our princess.










Here was Jetts mini photo shoot from my camera phone. I needed to try on his outfit for family pictures and he just wanted his picture taken. it makes me really excited to have real ones done.





































































































































I hope you enjoyed this somewhat, kinda lame hopefully i will get better at this. And i cant wait till i can post my family pics.

5 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

well let me be the first to congragulate you on your first blog i love it let me know about the background we will fix it this weekend k and i do love you. i am soooooo excited for you to join the blogging world

the stone fam:) said...

now you have to start leaving comments on evryones blogs you cant just be a blog stalker anymore ha ha i will teach you how but its easy im sure you can figure it out!! i am so excited

Kali Garner said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG THING. IT IS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP UP ON EVERYTHING EVERONE IS DOING. YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES! LONDON IS SO CHUBBY AND SO CUTE!!

Stacy said...

That's great that you started a blog. I think your first post was great! Welcome to the blog world. I think your kids are so cute and it's fun to see you guys here and there.